Add to Technorati Favorites just inventions: New Day / New Challenge

Friday, December 14, 2007

New Day / New Challenge


As the Blog title suggests this BLOG is focused on JUST INVENTIONS.

I don't profess to be an expert in every aspect of inventions and inventing but I was born an inventor. I discovered that I could invent products while I was in a Marketing class at Southern Oregon College in Ashland Oregon, way back in the 70's. So, if you do the math I have been inventing products and business' for a long time.

Like all inventors I am trying to bring my inventions into the business market on a global scale.

Originally I was terrified that someone would steal my wonderful invention(s) so I tried to follow all of the correct legal procedures for protection and security. I won't itemize all of the obvious
avenues an inventor has to pursue since there are volumes of material on this matter.

The big question at this time is, WHAT WILL THIS BLOG DO FOR YOU?

Equally important to me is; WHAT WILL THIS BLOG DO FOR ME?
IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER WITH?

I
have to tell you something you don't know and you will find value within.
Since you are also an inventor we have something in common.
I would like to refer you to my other BLOG,
http://360.yahoo.com/dwightbritton@sbcglobal.net. If you will turn to the beginning page of this BLOG you will learn a lot about my background and what my focus is directed toward.

I have to stop for now but I'll be back, soon.

Dwight B.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home