Add to Technorati Favorites just inventions: Monday, on the List of things to do...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, on the List of things to do...


Well here we go... This is a sampler of one of my inventions,,, the only one that is currently Patent Pending.
(U.S.) (This is a shot of one of my original drawings.)

I am currently seeking an avenue towards ultimately having the Safety System installed on every major (360 degree) race track in America. There is a lot of other "IP" relating to several other innovative features and benefits of this system which I cannot disclose.

A major University Engineering Professor commented to me after reviewing the complete packet of detailed technology,,, "this technology is revolutionary and certainly warrants further research and development."

One avenue that I am pursuing is the virtual "www.secondlife.com" industry. I feel that this will showcase several other features and benefits that are actually as close as possible to how the System will work.

The biggest difficulty that I am facing at this time is my lack of experience in this "virtual world".
So,,, if someone in the "Second Life" Motorsport (or Real World) Auto Racing industry is interested in my invention and story, please let me know. Auto Racing (and related) Corporations will discover that this technology will absolutely give them an incredible advantage over their competitors, while identifying their company as a world class leader in finding and developing this technology.

Another aspect that is very important at this time is the fact that I am planning to auction off the opportunity to privately review all 30 pages of this MotorSports technology, plus the winning bidder will have the option to bid on the partnership of ownership and management of this Safety System, to make it a reality. Of course I am planning to us ebay for the auction.

One final note , I have estimated the value of this technology to be over $100,000,000.00 (U.S.) and that is in REAL DOLLARS.

Please check out my other BLOG, http://360.yahoo.com/dwightbritton@sbcglobal.net
(The real "meat" is on the beginning pages.)

Tomorrow.

Dwight B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home