Add to Technorati Favorites just inventions: Personal Inventions Log Book

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Personal Inventions Log Book



Here is a copy of an invention I had several years ago while was a Feeder-Driver (Double Trailer Semi Truck) for UPS in Chicago, IL. The drawings are old and faded but they depict how a person (truck driver) could connect two semi-trailers together with my "self attaching coupler device".

I disclosed this invention to the supervisor @ UPS, Chicago, but he (they) never provided me the courtesy of acknowledging my efforts at providing new technology for their company.

If you, the inventor reading this Blog have an old invention that you would like to share here and of course receive full credit for your invention, please let me know. I intend to continue posting some of my old inventions as time goes by.

Have a great day.

Dwight B.

P.S. After reading extensively about the 2nd Life virtual world, (at this time) I believe that this can provide an inventor with a serious advantage in his (her) efforts at constructing and developing new technology. I am pursuing the development of my "SMArtwALL" racing safety system via 2nd Life technology and I will continue posting developments as they occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home