Add to Technorati Favorites just inventions: "Jesus in a Starbucks Cup"

Monday, December 31, 2007

"Jesus in a Starbucks Cup"


Of course this isn't an invention of mine but it is for real. I just posted this image on my other Blog and I didn't explain the image, so I am taking the time now to correct that oversight.

I had finished enjoying a pastry and a cup of "Starbuck's coffee and I wadded up my napkin and stuck it down into the empty cup.

Later that day I was going to throw the trash away when I glanced into the cup and couldn't believe my eyes. I actually felt that Jesus was staring back at me. I immediately showed the image to my wife and she was also startled at the image of Jesus.

So now you know the "rest of the story "(Paul Harvey)".

Dwight B.

P. S.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home