Add to Technorati Favorites just inventions: Other half of the story!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Other half of the story!


Here is the other half of the story.

On Oct. 4, 1980 (10 years earlier than the newspaper article) I invented a shaving device to be used in the shower by either men or women. A unique feature of my invention was that water from the shower was brought into the razor handle and injected between the two blades thereby lubricating the cutting surface as well as perpetually cleaning the cutting areas.
The image displayed (poorly) here is a copy of my original drawing. I named it "THE AQUAZOR".

I actually purchased one of the razors from Pollenex and it worked well. However, I have never seen this product in the market for several years so I assume that it did not sell well enough.

When I find my prototype again I will post a picture of it.

Later.

Dwight B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home