Add to Technorati Favorites just inventions: Good News - Bad News

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good News - Bad News


First the good news. Yesterday I completed about 90% of my newest invention and in all humility, it resulted in a great new semi-completed prototype. This morning I have made some more modifications and am allowing a curing period right now. Probably one of the most enjoyable aspects of yesterday was showing my wife what I have created. She actually liked the product so much that she began giving me a ton of her own ideas on how to improve on my design.

My other energies are focused upon the package, promotion, and pricing aspects.

Next the bad news.

I have come to realize that my "SMArtwALL "Racing Safety System does not fit into any of the categories of products provided by Ebay! Apparently no one in the world has thought of marketing new technology through, EBAY and told EBAY.
So I have to work with these limitations and try something different.

Here is my proposal. Please refer to the crashing Race Car drawing.

I am selling complete and detailed copies of this (U.S. Patent Pending) revolutionary auto racing technology-system, for $10,000.00 (U.S.). The purchaser will receive said complete "Packet", delivered by the inventor (me) and have 8 hours of my time (and my Associate) for any and all discussions, relative to this technology. Any travel required of me outside the United States will be fully pre-paid by the purchaser, (for me and my Associate) above the $10,000.00 "Packet" purchase price.

The purchaser will then have until the first day of March, 2008 to place a sealed bid-offer to purchase the technology. My specific terms and conditions of said offer will be provided only to the "Packet Purchasers".

Here is where you can make some money from my invention.

If you provide me with a "Packet Purchaser", I will pay you $500.00 (U.S.), within 7 days after payment is accepted and cleared. If your referral is awarded the final "Technology Purchase," I will pay you $5,000.00 (U.S.) within 7 days after the "Purchase" is complete and cleared!! It's just that simple.

Now who do you know that would like to make auto racing history, around the world? (as well as make a huge fortune for decades to come)

Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon.

Dwight B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home